Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

free stuff

Hey everyone

so as you know im a youtube beauty wanna be guru ha-ha


well the reason i started my youtube account was to enter makeup contests, and so far i have won two and gotten honorable mentions in many.

now im not writing this blog to brag

i want to let you guys know how fun and rewarding it is to enter these contests especially if they are video response

you usually get a lot of nice things if you win, and really it costs you nothing but your time.


Im off on mondays so when i have no plans i look at the people im subscribed to and see if there are any contests i can enter. I put my favorite music on and then go to town working on the "winning" look.


I just won a Mar Jacobs purse filled with goodies and it maybe took an hour of my time to do the look to win this



soooooo fellow beauty junkies give it a try really there is nothing to lose

2 comments:

  1. What are your favorite youtube gurus? I have never entered a make up contest, but it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top favorite is Kandee Johnson
    but at lot of the lesser known artists are the ones that usualy have the contests so they can get more subscribers

    I have one going on right now giving away some nail stuff

    www.youtube.com/user/makenthemover

    and a guru chelsiepoo07 is having a good one right now :):)

    ReplyDelete