Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Product of the day little $$$$ edition

So I'm going to try to do a blog everyday about a product. It will either be products I love or ones I hate.


This product I'm talking about today i have been using for years now and can be found any drug store or wall mart.

So what is this great product ????

It's witch hazel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo


What are some of the uses ???
Helps acne and oily skin clear up
Takes away itch from mosquito bites
Helps minor scrapes or burns

My favorite use it's a natural astringent - helps close pores up after washing face waxing etc


The best part it's usually under $5.00 yes $5.00


Pros-
So many uses
Affordable
Large amount
Feels amazing

Cons-
Smells odd



Love love love this for skin care !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment