Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

best makeup remover wipes



Hey Ladies sorry i know i know i have been gone for a while but im back and ready to blog !! Today i want to talk about great Makeup remover wipes ! First of all these wipes are great for on the go, and for getting make-up mistakes off easily, but i also wipe down my makeup station/bathroom sink after putting on my makeup so they are great for cleaning as well. I used to only us MAC makeup remover wipes but you pay around $20 for them, and my MAC store is 45 min away so one day i ran out and had to get some from the drug store. I bought the SAY Yes to Carrots brand and they were cucumber. I LOVED these just as much as the MAC one and they were only $6.00. Well i ran out of those and was not able to find them at Wal-mart when i went so i opted out for the cheap equate/walmart brand one. I now only use these, they are fantastic for the price and get all my makeup off and leave my skin soft and silky after. you get so many for like 3.00 or so. so in this case going cheap is great, i mean if you are like me i use at least two of these a day, so thats a lot of makeup wipes. I also take mine with me on site to do my freelance makup


No comments:

Post a Comment