Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I LOVE ETSY

So Long story short, my close friends have a pirate themed party every January. This will be my fourth year going, and I have done all the typical pirate looks. I wanted this year to be different from the others.

I decided I wanted to look for a skull and crossbones Hair bow, I wanted it to look antique and creepy, but i came across this deep burgundy flower with skull and cross bone inside and thought i could work with that.

The sellers name is hissyfithairbows and she is awesome !!! She has some of the most unique hair bows i have ever seen, even zombies !!

There were a lot of bows on there i would like, she has a really cute beetle juice bow that would be fun, but i wanted to receive this flower first and see the quality.

So here is my review 

The Flower is beautiful and made really well 
I ordered it and it was in my hands three days later
she sent a adorable card with a hand written note
She also sent another small bow that i LOVE and it was free 
price was resonable 
packaged nicely 
great seller communication ( i told her i needed it by the 28th and she definitely listened) 


anyway im the kind of person when i find something i LOVE i want to share it, so for those of you that like sort of unique one of a kind things check her store out 


Etsy- store name hissyfithairbows

No comments:

Post a Comment