Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

But my hair won't fishtail !!??!!

So this blog is for all those shorter hair girls out there !! 

(LIKE ME !!!) 





So my hair is a little longer then chin length and I love my short hair BUT I can't do the whole braid trend that's going on right now.


We were bored on a long trip and tried and tried to get my hair into a fishtail braid and it just wasn't happening 
!



Now here are some options for you with shorter hair 

1. French Braid the hair back into kind of pig tales, or braid just a little bit to get bangs out of way, bobby pin and then cover up with other hair 

2. My favorite thing to do is to take each side of my part and twist back that hair very tightly. I will bobby pin it in the back under some hair so the hair will hide bobby pin, its a cute easy alternative to braids.

3. Sometimes i will take step 1 or 2 and then pull extra hair into sloppy buns in the back of the hair its a really cute different look.


well hope you liked these little hair tips and good luck



No comments:

Post a Comment